The first hour is set up, he gets to the meat of the matter at 55:30.
Here is the link to the Jotform you can sign and which will be automatically sent to every member of the Supreme Court and every member of Congress. Your Irascible Correspondent has done so and urges Patriot Readers to do likewise.
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
- Amdt7.1Overview of Seventh Amendment, Civil Trial Rights
- Amdt7.2 Right to a Trial by a Jury in Civil Cases
- Amdt7.2.1Historical Background of Jury Trials in Civil Cases
- Amdt7.2.2Identifying Civil Cases Requiring a Jury Trial
- Amdt7.2.3Cases Combining Law and Equity
- Amdt7.2.4Restrictions on the Role of the Judge
- Amdt7.2.5Composition and Functions of a Jury in Civil Cases