Resisting the “vaccine” mandate
Now that the WuFlu plannedemic is over (yes, it really is over but the hysteria is still in full swing) the push to require universal “vaccination” is growing ever more intense. One can certainly ask why this should be so in the face of the decline in cases, illness, hospitalizations and deaths as well as the increasingly well documented deleterious effects of the experimental genetic treatment injections. Logically the opposite would be expected.
Now that the Pfizer shot has received FDA approval we can expect the push for universal vaccination to increase. But the FDA approved a product called Comirnaty which is currently unavailable as it has yet to be manufactured. Until it is the fraudulent Emergency Use Authorization remains in place. It is fraudulent because 1. effective therapies were known to be available and 2. the emergency therapy was known to be more dangerous than the disease it was intended to treat. Effectively no Covid-19 vaccine has been approved. Therefore the strictures of the Nuremberg Code remain in place. The FDA approval letter can be found at the FDA site here.
So when an employer demands employees get vaccinated or lose their job, what recourse does the employee have? The first thing that comes to mind is to request an exemption. Typically there are two, medical and religious. Neither of these appeal to your Irascible Correspondent as they are both subject to refusal by the employer, either because the cause for the exemption is rejected (eg. “The Pope says its OK so no religious exemption for you!) or because exemptions are simply disallowed. I believe this to be a weak tactic.
A somewhat better tactic while the Covid shot is still in experimental status is an appeal to the Nuremberg Code.
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of any affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
There is fraud as this injection is not a vaccine but an experimental genetic treatment. There is duress as continued employment is conditional on accepting the injection. The facts concerning what is to be injected have not been honestly presented or fully disclosed.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
Those conducting the experiment, and those promoting the experimental injection, have absolutely failed to even minimally meet the requirements set forth in section 1. The responsibility for accepting or rejecting this treatment rests on me, I alone will decide, not my boss, not a medical professional, not the government. I will choose.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
There has been no animal trials of this genetic treatment prior to introducing the it to the public, the humans are the experimental animals. I am not a guinea pig.
5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except where, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System records over 12,000 deaths and hundreds of thousands of adverse reactions ranging from mild to catastrophic, including sterility, blood clots, neurological damage, to name a few.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the humanitarian problem to be solved by the experiment.
Covid-19, the problem to be solved, is nothing more than a bad flu easily treated by a variety of safe, cheap, readily available off patent medications. The ACTUAL death rate from Covid-19 is very low and predominantly affects the very old, the immune compromised and those with severe comorbidities. The Covid-19 shot is worse than Covid-19.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injuries, disability or death.
Legal remedies for those damaged by this injection are very limited. Congress has explicitly legislated that the companies producing and marketing these injections are protected from law suits. The risk to myself and consequently to my family is completely unacceptable.
The Nuremberg Code is part of International Law and must be obeyed by all nations. The promotion of these experimental treatments is a clear and egregious violation of International Law, medial ethics and common sense. I refuse to participate in this travesty.
If the pressure continues, give them a formal Notice to Employer found at the link.
If they still insist that you get the “vaccine” don’t quit, don’t resign. Until you you receive notice of termination you are still an employee and have the right to show up for work. They would love to have you leave on your own so you can’t get unemployment benefits. If they want you gone make them work for it, make them pay for it. Then sue them for wrongful termination.
Ask me how
Leave a Reply