Global Walkout Step 3
STEP 3 – REIGNITE MSN
The third step of the global walkout is to unsubscribe from all mainstream media outlets. Delete the apps from your phone, laptop and tablet and unfollow all of their social media and YouTube channels. Try to avoid mainstream media for at least one week, even if the headline is intriguing.
BELOW, YOU’LL FIND A PRINTOUT EXPLAINING WHY WE SHOULD BREAK UP WITH MAINSTREAM MEDIA. YOU CAN USE THESE POINTS AS A WAY TO START CONVERSATIONS WITH STRANGERS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WHY SHOULD WE CONSIDER CONSUMING LESS MAINSTREAM MEDIA?
Regardless of which side of politics you’re on, we all deserve access to unbiased news so we can make informed decisions based on facts. Some countries have tax-paid media outlets who seem to only broadcast one side of a story. If enough people stop consuming their content, they will be forced to consider changing their tactics and start doing legitimate investigative journalism again.
- What’s wrong with the way mainstream media is right now?
- How to spot a mainstream media outlet?
- What is the impact of consuming too much mainstream media?
- Did you know several journalists either quit or got fired recently for speaking out against the deterioration of their industry and the absence of the journalistic oath?
We answer ALL these questions in THIS ARTICLE
How to disconnect from mainstream media?
- Delete all mainstream media apps from your phone, tablet, laptop and computer. Unsubscribe from monthly payments if you are signed up for any.
- Be sure to also delete or hide the generic news app that come pre-installed on your phone and devices.
- Avoid clickbait as much as you can. We all know they create headings that are misleading. Don’t click on them.
FEEL FREE TO;
- Translate the text into your own language and edit subtitles into the video if you want. The written content of the video can be found HERE.
- Download the video, edit it however you like, and add in your own face, voice, logo or message.
- You can access all our logos, some new social media tiles and resources below on this page.
- Be as creative as you want with ANYTHING we provide. This is OUR walkout, not Monica’s not Catherine’s…ALL OF OURS!
Join the walkout and we’ll see you next week for step no.4 🙂
Leave a Reply