Election Integrity Project – Q & A about November 2020
Since You Asked: Questions and Answers about November 2020
by: Ruth Weiss, EIPCa Director of Legislative Oversight, email@example.com
Will there be in-person voting in November? Will EIPCa have Observers again? Will there be training? Do you need me?
The answer to all of the above is a huge YES.
Although all registered voters in California will be mailed a vote-by-mail ballot (emergency COVID-related bill—AB 860), YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VOTE BY MAIL.
We will explain further in the next Alert. For now, know that on September 1, EIPCa will begin to take RSVPs for ballot processing observation training, and on September 28 we will begin to take RSVPs for in-person voting observation training. The schedules are listed below so you can mark your calendar and SAVE THE DATE.
All training will be by live Zoom meetings. As you can see there is a variety of days and times. Those who trained and observed in March need only attend one of the very short update trainings.
Also available for you HERE is a document that we hope will answer the question, “What Can I Do to Protect Election Integrity?” Read, print and post, take to heart and share these simple steps to protect your own vote, and the integrity of the election as a whole.
Statewide ballot processing training via Zoom
- Saturday, 9/19—9:00-10:30 am
- Thursday, 9/24—2:00-3:30 pm
- Sunday, 9/27–2:00-3:30 pm
- Tuesday, 9/29—9:00-10:30 am
- Wednesday, 9/30—7:00-8:30 pm
Statewide poll observing training via Zoom—full training
- Saturday, 10/10—9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Monday, 10/12—9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Sunday, 10/18—2:00-5:00 pm
- Tuesday, 10/20—2:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday, 10/22—6:00-9:00 pm
Statewide poll observing training via Zoom—REVIEW SESSION FOR “MARCH VETERANS”
- Monday, 10/19—1:00-2:30 pm
- Wednesday, 10/21—7:00-8:30 pm
- Friday, 10/23—9:00-10:30 am
- Sunday, 10/25—7:00-8:30 pm
President and Co-founder, Election Integrity Project®California
Leave a Reply