HERE IS YOUR SCRIPT:
Dear _______________ (State Legislative Leader):
The U. S. Constitution Article IV, Section 4 guarantees protection to the States: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.”
“We the People” who are legal voters are asking you make every good faith effort to ensure that the validation of the election outcome be conducted with the utmost level of integrity. Without this effort, the 78 million (and probably more) disenfranchised authentic voting citizens of this Nation will lose trust in their most important institution, the Election of our representatives.
Given that the U.S. Constitution (Article II Section 1) states “that each state shall appoint, in such manner as the legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress” it is your duty, your responsibility to certify that these electors represent authentic citizen votes from your State.
We ask that you do your solemn duty toward protecting the integrity of this vitally important election. Do NOT certify any electors UNTIL your State audits the election results with a full recount as required to certify votes were collected legally including full verification of signatures and dates the ballots were received.
This is the time in history that you have a chance to keep the people’s faith and hope, and I ask you firmly and humbly to please do your duty and keep your “Oath of Office”.
Ask them to say the Oath with you.
OATH OF OFFICE, please repeat after me…
I_______________________ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter:
So help me God.
HERES IS WHO TO CALL:
• Contact David Ralston, Speaker of the Georgia House of Representatives
• Contact Mike Dugan, Georgia Senate Majority Leader
• Contact Bryan Cutler (R), Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Email Bryan Cutler here: https://www.pahouseformcenter.com/334/RepBryanCutler/SecureContact
• Contact Jake Corman (R), Pennsylvania Senate Majority Leader
Email Jake Corman here: https://www.senatorcorman.com/contact/
• Contact Russell Bowers (R), Arizona Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
• Rick Gray Contact (R), Arizona Senate Majority Leader
Email Rick Gray here: https://www.azleg.gov/%20emailazleg/?legislatorId=1937
• Contact Lee Chatfield (R), Michigan Speaker of the House of Representatives
• Contact Mike Shirkey (R), Michigan Senate Majority Leader
• Contact Mr. Robin Vos (R), Wisconsin Speaker of the State Assembly
• Contact Scott Fitzgerald (R), Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader*
Email Scott Fitzgerald here: https://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/13/fitzgerald/contact
*Scott Fitzgerald was just elected to a Congressional seat on Nov. 3rd. He is still current Senate Majority Leader.
• Contact Devin LeMahieu (R), The newly-elected Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader
Email Devin LeMahieu here: https://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/09/LeMahieu/contact-devin/